This is who we are:
Our team stands not only for innovative laser technology, but also for a corporate culture in which good interpersonal relationships and authentic collaboration form the foundation for higher productivity and outstanding work results.
We use the concepts of non-violent communication based on Marshall Rosenberg and Reinventing Organizations after Frederic Laloux for this purpose.
What distinguishes us from traditional teams:
- We make decisions with all team members, not only the manager says what is done.
- Training in different disciplines is supported.
- Resistance from individuals is noted, listened to and addressed.
- This means that there is plenty of room for individual staff members to contribute and work on their ideas.
How we work as a team:
- Weekly meetings,
- Regular team coaching sessions,
- Conflicts are addressed and various methods of clarification are practised,
- Open exchange about work topics and especially our values.